Monday, July 7, 2014

RIM+ Big sorry for not posting :(

Hi guys, long time no see.  So today's RIM is....
 950 gems. O.O Im a samuri. He ya! Sorry, it is pretty nice though. Get more gems at the Codes page! Anyway, go get it at the Jam Mart Clothing, click this button <-- 2 times and you'll see it. Rare are always hiding!!! Oh and we need a poem... umm lets see.
Poem title: Sorry for not posting.
Im so sorry for not posting.
I just get a little too busy.
Busy with my music video.
Im so sorry for not posting.
I just get lazy, and play AJ instead.
Why did I even say that?
I just wanna say...
Im sorry for not posting.
~ By Bhoang.
Weird poem right? I couldn't think of anything better. So yea, end of the post for now. Follow me, subscribe to my channel, and go a head and enjoy the blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment