Saturday, June 28, 2014

Freedom Raccoon Hat + New music :)

Hey jammers. what's up in Jamaa? The freedom party is back along with a new item, the freedom raccoon hat at the party. And we have new music, for the ocean dens.
 
 I love the music, though I didn't know you have to put it in your ocean den! :( How I didn't know? Well I went to someones den and it was a crystal palace and had that music! I was like wow. OK, now for the fashion person. Well, I don't have anyone in mind, though I would say, a person with this popular look would be in fashion: Wear backward cap, spike, spike wristband, elf tail armor, and a worn. I forgot to get a screen shot of it! Anyway, its time I get to the next post for today. Sorry for the late post, I will be starting 'Paw Writers' where you can post in this blog, for like once a week or whenever I don't post. XD. To be one, write in the comments what day you are open, what times, your username, mock post, and reason. And you must have a google account. If you receive a jam-a-gram on animal jam, say, Congrats, your a paw writer, or something close to that and from 'bhoang', your a paw writer. So yea, jammers keep jamming, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment